Executive Assistant Position
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The following Key Selection Criteria will be used as a tool to assist in the selection of the most suitable applicant. The Criteria are not listed in any order of priority.
- Preferably hold a tertiary qualification in administration, business management or related discipline, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work successfully within a team based operating environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications, including strong writing and editing skills as well as excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment that requires multiskilling, prioritisation and planning and the ability to provide high-level attention to detail.
- Executive support and governance experience in a service related industry will be highly regarded.
- A demonstrated awareness of project management and/or direct project management involvement will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and previous experience is essential.
- A sound understanding of community development, engagement and volunteerism is desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and solid relationship building experience in a complex matrix organisational setting would be an advantage.
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence is essential.
CEMETERY AND FUNERAL OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE IS NOT NECESSARY
REMEMBRANCE PARKS – CENTRAL VICTORIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER